Sundays at 9:30 a.m. August - May
Middle school and high school youth will meet with Adrian Sulser in the youth zone on the lower level of the church.
Youth Group Gatherings
It doesn't matter who you are, what you believe, or how often you go to church, all youth (6th through 12th grade) are invited and welcome to attend any of our Youth Group Gatherings, which generally happen every other Sunday night. At each gathering there will be free food, games and fun! Come hang out with us and invite your friends! Email Rev. Diane if you'd like to get updates on youth events!
Youth Response to Antisemitic Vandalism
On 2/19, we discovered that someone had vandalized a whiteboard in the downstairs youth area. The board was covered in antisemitic comments and graphics. (No permanent damage was done and no threats were made.)
The youth wrote and delivered a formal response in worship on 2/26. Here is a portion of their statement:
- We stand for religious freedom, and we value learning about all religions and belief systems.
- We stand for equality among all people.
- We stand for diversity in backgrounds and ideas.
- We stand for open dialog on all issues.
- We as a group strive to be accepting to everyone no matter who they are. We trust and provide community to one another and we trust each other.
Are you planning to attend a youth event with UUMC? Click here to print the required Transportation Consent Form! Ask your parents to fill out the form and bring it to the next youth event.