We are an inviting Christian community that nurtures ever-stronger relationships with God, one another and our global family through passionate worship, loving fellowship, purposeful spiritual growth and willing service.
We will grow as a church where people of all cultures, all nations, and all ages can come together to love and serve God and neighbor.
We see a church where the multiplicity of cultures is valued and the gifts of languages in music and liturgy are celebrated. We see a church where the place of your birth and your accent is something to share, not something to hide. We see a church where people of all ages listen to and learn from one another. We see a church where relationships are formed across the generations. We see a church where people go out into the world to serve others by working for justice and practicing peace. We see a church where serving others builds relationships that are mutually transformative.
- Love all people and honor the image of God in every person.
- Create community that mirrors Christ’s ministry.
- Listen, learn and worship with an open spirit.
- Work for justice and practice peace in this community, throughout the world, and for all creation.
- Give generously of ourselves.