Office manager: the application period has closed and we are not accepting new applicants. Thank you.
University United Methodist Church, a diverse congregation in University City, MO, is hiring an Office Manager to provide administrative support to the church staff and lay leadership. The Office Manager’s duties:
- serve as the first point of contact for the church during scheduled hours;
- oversee the administrative tasks of the office including filing, keeping attendance, keeping financial and membership records, and monitoring and ordering supplies;
- recruit, train, and supervise lay volunteers to assist with routine office tasks;
- must be proficient at office/database management, word processing, mailing, and other administrative support;
- support the communications efforts of staff and lay leaders;
- work closely with the Communications Manager, providing backup and support.
15 hours per week (MWF). Start date negotiable.
Read the full job description by clicking on the button above.
Apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, November 20, 2017. The cover letter and resume should be included together as one attached pdf. Clearly demonstrate how you would be a good match for this specific position as part-time Office Manager at University United Methodist Church. Applications should be received by November 20 for full consideration; however, UUMC will continue to evaluate applications until the position is filled.